Welcome to the Stevens Point Sculpture Park
Our mission is to provide a welcoming and accessible outdoor venue for diverse work including environmental art, exhibitions, activities, and educational programs. Our goal is to enhance the cultural life of our community and surrounding area.
We invite you to explore beautiful art installations along our scenic trail. Leisurely stroll through towering pines to discover a unique connection between nature and art. Sitting on 20-acres and connected to the Green Circle Trail, the Stevens Point Sculpture Park features artwork from local, regional, and national artists.
The Park is always growing and changing. Visit throughout the year to explore exciting environmental art exhibitions, artist residencies, performance events, and educational programming.
The Park is continually evolving with the changing seasons, bringing new environmental art, artist residencies, performance events, and educational programming to Central Wisconsin. Visit the Park to experience upcoming events:
Second Saturday in June
The community is invited to attend the Summer Celebration for the Stevens Point Sculpture Park, held annually on the second Saturday in June. New sculptures will debut in the 20-acre park at 900 North Second Street, Stevens Point (just off Green Circle Trail, south of Zenoff Park). Parking is available along North Second Street or in the Zenoff Park parking lot. The Summer Celebration, includes poetry readings, live music, artist meet and greet and more. Peace Flags made by area elementary school students, will line the trail throughout the park. Come join us celebrate art and the outdoors, during this annual event. New to the park? The Stevens Point Sculpture Park is an ever changing living park. Art is continually added each year through juried exhibitions, artist in residency programs and other events.
The Stevens Point Sculpture Park has funding available to support busing to the Park for classes, workshops, tours, and art education activities. Typical support is $50. Please contact the Education Committee chair for information and coordination.
Planning to visit the park? Download one of the park activities to complete during your time visiting. Have fun exploring the sculpture park!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the sculpture park located?
- At 900 North Second Street in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. See the visit section of the website for directions, park trail map, photo gallery, and more.
- When is the park open?
- The park is open year-round, from 6am – 10pm Monday through Friday, and 8am – 9pm Saturday and Sunday. To view the park from home, take a look at our photo gallery.
- Is the park wheelchair accessible?
- Yes. Our trail is hard-packed crushed granite and wheelchair accessible. However, weather (rain, snow, ice, etc.) may effect trail conditions. The trail is not groomed or plowed in the winter.
- What kind of work will I find in the park?
- We feature artwork from local, regional and national artists. Our artist section lists specifically who these people are as well as the works they have contributed to the park. Visit our featured artists page to see a work currently featured at the park.
- I’m not an artist, but can I get involved?
- Definitely, consider looking into our support section for how you can get involved.
Contacting Us Via E-mail
E-mail us anytime at email@example.com and we’ll help.