Welcome to the Stevens Point Sculpture Park
Our mission is to provide a welcoming and accessible outdoor venue for diverse work including environmental art, exhibitions, activities, and educational programs. Our goal is to enhance the cultural life of our community and surrounding area.
We invite you to explore beautiful art installations along our scenic trail. Leisurely stroll through towering pines to discover a unique connection between nature and art. Sitting on 20-acres and connected to the Green Circle Trail, the Stevens Point Sculpture Park features artwork from local, regional, and national artists.
The Park is always growing and changing. Visit throughout the year to explore exciting environmental art exhibitions, artist residencies, performance events, and educational programming.
The Park is continually evolving with the changing seasons, bringing new environmental art, artist residencies, performance events, and educational programming to Central Wisconsin. Visit the Park to experience upcoming events:
Saturday August 25, 2012
5pm - 10pm
Central Rivers Farmshed and the Stevens Point Sculpture Park are teaming up in celebration of local food, art and community! Join us on Saturday, August 25 at the Sculpture Park for the First Annual Appetite for the Arts. Featuring: Local Food Chef Competition; DJ's Imaginary Friend, N-Doe and Matt E; Song Swap-Open Mic; Craft Brews from Central Waters, O'so and Red Eye Brewery; Mobile Masterpiece Art; Poetry Slam; The Big Burn–bonfire at dusk; and much more! Tickets are available for purchase at the Greenhouse Project, 1220 Briggs Court, Stevens Point as well as the Stevens Point Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, 340 Division Street North, Stevens Point. Tickets will also be available for purchase online at www.farmshed.org. For more information call 715.544.6154 or stop by the Greenhouse Project.
The Stevens Point Sculpture Park has funding available to support busing to the Park for classes, workshops, tours, and art education activities. Typical support is $50. Please contact the Education Committee chair for information and coordination.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the sculpture park located?
- At 900 North Second Street in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. See the visit section of the website for directions, park trail map, photo gallery, and more.
- When is the park open?
- The park is open year-round, from 6am – 10pm Monday through Friday, and 8am – 9pm Saturday and Sunday. To view the park from home, take a look at our photo gallery.
- Is the park wheelchair accessible?
- Yes. Our trail is hard-packed crushed granite and wheelchair accessible. However, weather (rain, snow, ice, etc.) may effect trail conditions. The trail is not groomed or plowed in the winter.
- What kind of work will I find in the park?
- We feature artwork from local, regional and national artists. Our artist section lists specifically who these people are as well as the works they have contributed to the park. Visit our featured artists page to see a work currently featured at the park.
- I’m not an artist, but can I get involved?
- Definitely, consider looking into our support section for how you can get involved.
Contacting Us Via E-mail
E-mail us anytime at email@example.com and we’ll help.